Effective Date: March 15, 2021
Last Reviewed On: March 15, 2021
Any and all information collected through any other applications or websites is subject to the privacy practices of any other applications or websites.
2. Categories of Personal Data that Amazia collects Categories of personal data that we collect are set forth below. We treat data we collect as personal data only if such data meets the definition of personal data under applicable laws and regulations of each jurisdiction (hereinafter, “Personal Data”) and typically include:
- e-mail address;
- postal address;
- phone number;
- credit or debit card numbers, their expiration date and security code;
- username(nickname) and password for your account on this Application;
- correspondence you send to Amazia;
- ZIP code;
- your browser type and operating system;
- your IP address;
- your device information(including unique identifier for the particular device you use to access this Application);
- behavior history (including but not limited to your browsing history, purchase history, and search history) within this Application or this Service and attributes of you or any user that can be deduced from these pieces of information; and,
- unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers, that can identify the physical location of such devices in accordance with applicable law.
3. Acquisition of Personal Data
Amazia may acquire Personal Data in the following events:
- You input Personal Data using a computer or mobile device for the purpose of registering as a member of this Application or this Service, of using this Application or this Service, of submitting a question on this Application or this Service to Amazia, of communicating or interacting with Amazia, or of cooperating in Amazia’s questionnaire research on this Application or this Service;
- You provide Personal Data to Amazia directly or through media, including through the submission of documents, for the purpose of sending identity verification documents for this Application or this Service;
- Personal Data is automatically collected when you visit, browse or use this Application; or
- Amazia lawfully acquires Personal Data from a third party.
4. Use of Personal Data
Amazia may use Personal Data for the following purposes:.
- To provide you with this Application or this Service;
- To request payment of fees or grant points;
- To take steps to verify your identity;
- To respond to your inquiry on this Application or this Service;
- To send you information on details of this Application or this Service at your request;
- To provide you with information on our other services, or our business partners’ advertisements or campaigns;
- To secure the safe provision of this Application or this Service (this includes monitoring for users in breach of the Terms of Services and communication with any such user; investigating, detecting, and preventing wrongful acts such as fraud resulting from abuse of this Application or this Service and unlawful access; and taking countermeasures addressing the above);
- To carry out our questionnaire-based research on your use of this Application or this Service;
- To improve this Application or this Service and develop new Services;
- To investigate and analyze matters such as the result of use of this Application or this Service, or monitor the use of this Application or this Service;
- To monitor efforts to recruit users for this Application or this Service; and/or
- For other legitimate business purposes as may be updated from time to time.,
5. Personal Data Sharing
- Amazia may share Personal Data under the following circumstances:
- You agree to receive information from third parties or you request Amazia to share your Personal Data with third parties;
- In accordance with laws and regulations;
- Amazia is required to respond to judicial proceedings, court orders, subpoenas, search warrants, legal process, other legal or law enforcement measures, and requests of governmental authorities which have the force of law;
- Your Personal Data is necessary for Amazia to establish or exercise its rights or or defenses against legal actions or claims;
- This Application or this Service is acquired by a third party as a result of the succession of business in a merger, business transfer or bankruptcy;
- Amazia shares it with Amazia’s affiliates or Amazia’s business partners for a variety of purposes including marketing purposes or other business purposes as long as Amazia is permitted by applicable laws to do so; and
- As otherwise permitted or required by applicable law.
6. Information Amazia collects automatically as you visit, access or use this Application
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Amazia or Amazia’s service providers may use a variety of technologies (including but not limited to Cookies, Web Beacons or other tracking technologies) that automatically or passively collect your Personal Data* on this Application whenever you visit, access, or use this Application, and Amazia may acquire your Personal Data if you are a visitor or viewer of this Application by using tracking technologies.
If required by applicable laws, Amazia will restrict what Personal Data is collected and how it may be used by third parties.
- Personal Data collected through tracking technologies such as Cookies or Web Beacons is as follows:
- browser type and operating system
- behavior histories (including but not limited to your browsing history, your purchase history, and search history)
- attributes that can be deduced from these pieces of information
- IP address or your device information (including other unique identifier for the particular device you use to access This Site).
By changing the setting of your browser, you may refuse to receive Cookies or have a warning be displayed when receiving Cookies. However, in such case, some features of the Applications may not function properly or you may otherwise not be able to use this Application or this Service.
7. Information Amazia acquires from other sources
Amazia may acquire information, including Personal Data, from third-party sources and platforms (such as Google Analytics Demographics and Interests Reports from social networking applications or sites, databases, online marketing firms, our strategic business partners and ad targeting firms).
Amazia collects the following information from other sources:
- unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers, that can identify the physical location of such devices in accordance with applicable law if you access third-party social networking services (such as Facebook Connect or Twitter) through this Application, your username and connection lists for those services;.
Please note that this Application may combine information Amazia acquires from third-party sources with the information, including Personal Data, that Amazia collects.
8. Data Processing in Japan and the United States and International Data Transfer
This Application is operated by Amazia (a Japanese company) in the United States. Please be aware that information Amazia collects will be transferred to and processed in both Japan and the United States.
By using this Application or providing Amazia with your information, you consent to the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information in both Japan and the United States.
If we transfer Personal Data outside of Japan and the United States, we will implement safeguards to protect your personal data as required under applicable local data protection laws and regulations.
Amazia takes commercially reasonable measures to help protect and secure Personal Data. However, no data transmission over the Internet, wireless transmission or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed to be completely secure.
Amazia cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information Amazia collects, and that you use this Application and provide Amazia with your Personal Data at your sole risk.
10. Retaining Personal Data
We will retain your Personal Data only as long as it is necessary (subject to our internal policies on data retention, or applicable laws and regulations) and will use reasonable efforts to delete it without delay after it is no longer necessary to retain it.
11. Data Subject’s Rights
Only to the extent required by applicable law, you may have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your Personal Data, which consent constitutes the legal grounds for processing your Personal Data. To withdraw your consent, please contact us by using the contact details set forth in “Contact Information” below.
Only to the extent required by applicable law, you may have rights regarding your Personal Data including, without limitation, rights of access, deletion, cessation of use, or correction. To assert your rights, please contact us by using the contact details set forth in “Contact Information” below.
We will deal with your requests above in accordance with applicable laws and, where permitted by law, may charge an appropriate fee to cover the costs of dealing with the request. Any request must include sufficient details to identify you. Upon receipt of your request, we may ask for additional information from you (including proof of identity) in order to deal with your request. Please note that it may also take some time to deal with the application, although we aim to deal with all requests as soon as possible. We may also charge a reasonable fee to cover our administration costs when dealing with any requests, which fees we will inform you of in advance.
We do not intend to knowingly collect personal data from children under age 13. If you have reason to believe that your child has provided their personal data to us, please contact us by using the contact details set forth in “Contact Information” below, and we will delete that information from our databases, unless applicable law provides otherwise.
14. Contact Information
Last Reviewed On: March 15, 2021
Consumers with disabilities may access this Addendum by using a standard screen reader or by contacting us using IV. Please see the “contact information” below for additional information on accessibility.
I. California Personal Information
1. Categories of California Personal Information
In the past 12 months, we have collected the following categories of California Personal Information.
|Identifiers.||Real name, ,postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name,.|
|Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||Name, address, telephone number, credit card number,.
This category may overlap with other categories.
|Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||gender|
|Commercial information.||Records of services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.|
|Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website or application.|
California Personal Information does not include publicly available information from government records, deidentified or aggregated consumer information, or other personal information excluded from the CCPA’s scope.
2. Categories of Sources of California Personal Information
3. Our Use of California Personal Information.
We may also use the California Personal Information we collect for purposes for which we provide you additional notice or for purposes compatible with the context in which the California Personal Information was collected.
4. Recipients of California Personal Information
Within the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed California Personal Information to the following categories of third parties.
(1) Disclosures of California Personal Information for Business Purposes Within the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed California Personal Information to the following categories of service providers.
|Categories of Personal Information||Categories of service providers to whom we disclosed California Personal Information for Business Purposes|
|Identifiers.||cloud service providers, analytics service providers, application or website operating service providers and other service providers|
|Commercial information.||Same as above|
|Internet or other similar network activity.||Same as above|
|Inferences drawn from other personal information. Same as above||Same as above|
(2) Sale of California Personal Information
We do not sell, and, within the preceding 12 months, we have not sold, California Personal Information.
II. Your Rights Regarding California Personal Information.
California residents have certain rights with respect to California Personal Information collected by businesses. If you are a California resident, you may exercise the following rights regarding your California Personal Information, subject to certain exceptions and limitations:You may have the right to request more information about how we treated your personal information in the past 12 months, including:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which we collected that information;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we shared that information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
- Under certain conditions, you may have the right to request we delete your personal information.
- The right to opt out of a sale of your California Personal Information. Please note that we do not sell your California Personal Information, and therefore we do not support requests to opt out of a sale of California Personal Information.
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatment by the business for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights, including by denying you goods or services, charging different prices or rates for goods or services, providing you a different level or quality of goods or services, or suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
- How to Exercise Your Rights. To submit a request to exercise these rights you may contact us at:
- Logging in to your account (if you have an account) and reviewing or updating your Personal Information Contacting us at: email@example.com, or
- By completing our rights request form available here.
Verification Process and Required Information. Note that we may need to request additional information from you to verify your identity or understand the scope of your request. We may ask you to provide certain California Personal Information which we already maintain, as part of our verification process.
Authorized Agent. You may designate an authorized agent to make a CCPA request on your behalf by submitting the written power of attorney or by providing the agent with written permission to act on your behalf. As permitted by law, we may require verification of the agent’s authorization or require you to verify your own identity in response to a request even if you choose to use an agent.
Please note that we may not be able to respond to your request or provide you with your California Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the California Personal Information relates to you.
III. California Do Not Track Disclosure.
Our websites, apps and other online services are not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” requests from browsers.
IV. Contact Information
You may contact us with questions or concerns about our privacy policies or practices and your choices and rights under California law at: firstname.lastname@example.org.